One-North Gateway is a 99-year leasehold development located at One-North Gateway, Singapore in District 05, just a 6-minute walk from One-North MRT station of the Circle Line. Also, you would be seamlessly connected to other parts of the island with the bustling Buona Vista interchange station located a 5-minute drive away from home. A residential-with-commercial site which has an area of 5,778.7 sqm with a maximum gross floor area (GFA) of 14,447 sqm and estimates plot could yield about 165 housing units. Under the tender process on Thursday (Sept 5), the condo offer was $155.7 million or $1,001 per square foot per plot ratio (psf ppr) lodged by TID Residential, a joint venture between Hong Leong Holdings and Mitsui Fudosan Co.
One-North Gateway New Launch Condo Factsheet
|Project name||One-North Gateway|
|Location||One North Gateway, Singapore|
|Land Tenure||99-year Leasehold|
|Developer||TID Pte Ltd|
|Site Area||262.201 Sqft|
|Total no. of units||Est. 165 Units|
One-North Gateway New Launch Condo Units Mix
|Unit Type||Unit Size|
Why Invest In One-North Gateway?
- One North Gateway is a unique development rising amidst lush flora, accompanied by the beautiful greenery of the Nepal Hill and One North Park
- One North Gateway offers a serene lifestyle away from the hustle and bustle, without compromising on any convenience as the CBD is just a 15-minute drive away.
- Head down to The Star Vista, Rochester Mall and Holland Village Shopping Mall for a range of dining, shopping, and entertainment amenities - all located a short drive away from home.
- Kent Ridge Park, Singapore Botanic Gardens, MacRitchie Reservoir and Mount Faber Park located approximately 10-15 minutes away.
- Several schools such as Fairfield Methodist Primary School, Henry Park Primary School, New Town Primary School, Anglo-Chinese Junior College (ACJC), as well as the world renowned National University of Singapore (NUS) are located just around the vicinity.
- The Central Business District and Orchard Road shopping belt is also located a 15-minutes drive away via One North Link.