Marina One Residences is uniquely suited to be part of Urban Redevelopment Authority’s long-term plan to transform Marina Bay into a lively district interspersed with spaces that include amenities, playgrounds, retail opportunities and lush greenery. This area is also earmarked to be a future global business and financial hub near Singapore’s future Waterfront City, making Marina One Residences perfectly poised to reap the extraordinary benefits of this area’s growth, and a space that’s truly worth having.
Marina One Residences Factsheet
|Project Name:||Marina One Residences|
|Description||Proposed Erection of 2 blocks 30-sty office, 2-blocks 34-sty residential buildings (Total 1042 units) 3-sty commercial podium, 4-level basement carparks with underground pedestrian / shopping mall on URA Land Parcels A1-A13 on Lot (s) 273A PT, 359A PT, 361T, 362A, 363K, 364N & 401P PT TS30 at Straits View/Marina Wa|
|Address||21 & 23 Marina Way|
|Tenure||99 years w.e.f 1st July 2011|
|Developer:||M+S Pte Ltd - a joint venture of Khazanah Nasional and Temasek Holdings.|
|Design Architect:||1,042 Residential units in two 34-storey towers; 140,000 square feet of retail space at podium level; two 30-storey towers designated for Grade-A offices|
|Landscape Architect||Gustafson Porter (London)|
|Expected Date of Vacant Possession||August 2018|
|Expected Date of Legal Completion||August 2021|
Marina One Residences Units Mix:
|Unit Type||Strata Area||No. of Units|
|(sq m)||(sq ft)|
|2 Bedroom + Study||106-113||1,141-1,216||29|
- Live, play, work within an integrated development, located in the heart of Marina Bay district, comprising luxury residences, retail and Grade A offices
- Only development in the city with a 65,000 sq ft garden within
- Flanked by 2 parks – Marina Station Square and Central Linear Park
- Next to Marina Bay MRT (Singapore’s largest and most connected MRT interchange by 2021) and Downtown MRT.
- Seamless connectivity to 4 MRT lines
- North-South Line (Marina Bay)
- Circle Line (Marina Bay)
- Thomson Line (Marina Bay) – under construction
- Downtown Line (Downtown)
- Connected to Raffles Place via
future underground pedestrian link(UPN).
- Excellent views of city skyline, sea and Gardens by the Bay.
- A Supergreen integrated development with numerous design, property and sustainability awards